As a Student Fundraiser, you will have the opportunity to speak with many of The Ohio State University's most spirited alumni, parents and donors to raise money for scholarships, research initiatives, recruitment of world-renowned faculty and a variety of other initiatives in your college and throughout the university.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable communication, persuasion and problem-solving skills, all widely regarded as the most marketable skills for future employers.
This position also provides opportunities for advancement within the program, providing further opportunities to develop leadership skills and gain management experience, which greatly boosts your resume.
- Pay is up to $9.51/ hour
- Opportunity for merit increases at 6 months
- Opportunity for tuition assistance up to $400 (fall and spring only).
- Our shifts provide you with great flexibility with your classes and extracurriculars!
- Sunday 12:00 - 4:00 PM and 4:30-8:30 PM
- Monday - Thursday 5:00-9:00 PM
- Friday 3:00-7:00 PM
You must commit to work at least 3 shifts a week (12 hours). We have flexible scheduling and you get to pick days that work best for you and for the semester.
Interviews for Spring 2020 have begun! We look forward to working with you!